Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 4:58 pm
paden cash, post: 326354, member: 20 wrote: I turned down the job Turned down the chance to be the hero? If someone traces back the history, those p...
You were able to give them a way to go along with you WITHOUT admitting their rule was wrong. That must have helped a lot.
Thanks, Doug. Sorry to have introduced confusion, but you certainly cleared it up.
This station? It doesn't have a really good elevation value. KZ2069* NAVD 88 ORTHO HEIGHT - 463. (meters) 1519. (feet) SCALED
If you had a piece of surveying gear in that last picture with the distant backdrop, it would be worth a calendar nomination. The last recovery repor...
There are two ways for manufacturers to push their products. One is to make interchangeable brand A pieces (gun, GPS, data collector, office software...
It would take more of the teacher's time, but I think the ideal grading system would give full credit for correct answers on the due date, and diminis...
In 1971/72 I was in college and worked for a professor who was trying to convert one of those early-warning radars (FPS-18) in the midwest US to weath...
The reason I thought about that is the cross doesn't look centered between the nails.
Well, that doesn't look too dangerous, but I'd never put a toothed blade on it. The biggest risk, other than dust in your eyes, is probably letting i...
mattharnett, post: 325681, member: 6458 wrote: thanks to some CADMonkey It isn't a new issue. The 1958 plat I sometimes complain about on here has ...
If we aren't guaranteed a fair 50-50 coin, but are estimating how much it is biased by a heavy side (correlating their outcomes), then yes. The coin ...
If we aren't guaranteed a fair 50-50 coin, but are estimating how much it is biased by a heavy side (correlating their outcomes), then yes. The coin ...
Kevin Samuel, post: 325287, member: 96 wrote: Aren't they correlated Yes. I think that means that if one is out, it is more likely others are out t...
JustinRains, post: 325014, member: 2159 wrote: 4 days per week, 10 hours per day Monday through Friday which four ????