Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I can't comment on the DC and software part on Trimble and Topcon, but if we're looking strictly on the GNSS receivers alone, the Geomax Zenith35 Pro ...
A sun friendly device could be Leica Disto's, starting from model E7500 they have a built-in camera.
Like John said, there are no problems connecting CS20 to GS14*/15 if the firmwares are compatible. For GS08 you need an RTK license on the controller,...
Why do you think it's in any way related to Topcon? I think they are independent and make their own GNSS receivers, boards etc and their receivers wor...
Totalsurv, post: 413977, member: 8202 wrote: Is this the case with Topcon and Trimble as well?Don't really know about Topcon or Trimble unfortunately,...
Conrad, post: 413950, member: 6642 wrote: It sounds like Eric is doing the 'field' adjustment just as you could do. I understand a certified leica sho...
John Putnam, post: 404234, member: 1188 wrote: The GS16 will work with the CS15 using the latest Viva v6.? according to the literature.John, the Leica...
There shouldn't be any receiver performance related downsides in using the CS15 with sw version 6, as all the improvements that come from the "self le...
The new GS15 (with 555 channels) has the same performance as the GS16, they're both self learning. Don't confuse the new GS15 with older GS15's, becau...
Geoline, post: 394307, member: 9338 wrote: As a Trimble dealer up here in the NW part of the USA, we are really excited to learn of the power behind t...
The SX10 is very interesting from the technological point of view, i would love to test it out myself. What worries me about this concept is that ther...
BTW, there's a v2.10 coming out today, maybe that will solve the problem.
What does you dealer say about this? I'll check with my CS20 and try to replicate the problem but so far i haven't had these kind of issues. Maybe for...
Dan Patterson, post: 391327, member: 1179 wrote: 1200 series cases and Geomax zoom 90 case I have seem to be of the same type. I'm not disparaging Le...
Dan Patterson, post: 391273, member: 1179 wrote: Didn't say the case is fragile....well maybe I lumped it in with the latches the way I phrased it, bu...
Conrad, post: 391259, member: 6642 wrote: Not quite sure what this is about, but all the files for a single job in viva smartworx is stored in a uniqu...
Hello, Alin! If i understand correctly, the problem is that sometimes the point is being saved not with a code that you have entered before the measur...
squowse, post: 390725, member: 7109 wrote: I owned an S6 for about 5 years till early this year. Then used my employer's TS16 for about 6 months. This...
Squowse, do you have both instruments, Leica Captivate and Trimble S series (new ones), or did you change from one to another? What do you like/dislik...
squowse, post: 390580, member: 7109 wrote: But can it though. I think this is the original question. I have never seen any evidence that it can. And q...