AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
arabicaboy
arabicaboy
@arabicaboy
Free
Joined: October 24, 2019 4:47 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 3:43 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 25
Reply
RE: Field Book File To Civil 3D

@field-dog If you wan to activate X-port, you have to download it and set it up. Then you could generate a registration form that you can fax (!!!) o...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Resection in SurvCE 6.17 problem

Thanks you all guys for all these feedback. It's also good to know about different projections uses! We have so many different way to do the same job....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC Store Points

@ladd-nelson Thanks for your detailed answer. It will be very usefull for me to be able to switch easily from Az-ZA-SD to N-E-Z and reverse. And it se...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC Store Points

I also looked for it in vain. As proposed by other forum users, I use STORE, without saving the point, as a workaround. @ladd-nelson Could it be imp...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC - rename a points range

From Carlson support: Sent : Thursday, November 5, 2020 10:29 AM(...)At the moment there is no way to rename points in SurvCE/PC in the way that you...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1272
Reply
RE: SurvPC 7.0 upgrade?

Now I can not find how to disable it! I like overwriting point numbers if a mistake was made, rod height usually, and with averaging enabled it does n...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC RW5 info

Maybe you can find other data to explore in "Special codes" in feature code list. There's plenty of fields that are absolutely undocumented. I think t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC RW5 info

Hi Christof, I can't help you (only old stuff about RW5, no way for code filtering), but if you find some clues, I'll be interested. Could you give s...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 522
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2941
Reply
Reply
RE: Sokkia iX Robot trouble

Sorry @350rocketmike, my english is poor :?ÿ my question was for @djb-pls, as you asked him before I ever read your bad iX experiments... after buyin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia iX Robot trouble

Hello, @djb-pls,?ÿ do you refer to the tacking resolution as described in this video? Usually, I don't plays with these settings, but?ÿ I just asked...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro glitch???

Configure button, Sets tab Auto turn -> checked Auto read -> checked as seen p.266 It doesn't work for you? It's OK for me.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drawing Won't Open

@jon-payne I'm happy to read it worked for you. Keep it in your toolbox! ???? To close the loop, we can notice that Carlson is member of the ODA, Ope...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drawing Won't Open

Another workaround to try: Download, setup and use the free (free as a beer) ODA Drawings Explorer, then recover/audit, purge all, audit and save. I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The ambiguity of Carlson's (SurvPC/CE) website (and partner websites) is proving to be a little frustrating

Hi, If you want, yo can download and try SurvCE/SurvPC (it seems to be possible for other software), with 15 pts maxi, no time limit. Last release n...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 2