AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
arabicaboy
arabicaboy
@arabicaboy
Free
Joined: October 24, 2019 4:47 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 3:43 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 25
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.03 forgets orientation after resection

Just found that in SurvPC release notes : Version 6.10Release Date: May 28, 2021(...)Bug Fixes in SurvCE:(...)- It is no longer possible for the bac...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.03 forgets orientation after resection

I experimented same problem sometimes, without stakeout, without understanding why it occurs, but I don't use resections frequently. Now I do as Gary ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Some Carlson SurvPC questions

Yep. But note that elevations will stay unfixed, even after reprocessing raw data, in ASCII and shapefile exports (seen on 6.09)

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.09

Two years ago, a commercial made me an offer for a RTS and a CHCNav i90. I didn't took the GPS. ??? Ouf.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SOKKIA GRX3 & SOFTWARE

What did you finally decide to buy @ken-moran ? How do you feel with a few months later?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia ix1005 vs GeoMax Zoom90 , what's your meaning?

My request : Total station + prism(s) to work from 0.4m to 3.5m height + tripod +tablet + software + training and set up Commercials offers that I rec...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia ix1005 vs GeoMax Zoom90 , what's your meaning?

Did you tried the "X-Pad Ultimate" software, for Android DC ? It's part of the package proposed by my local Leica/Geomax reseller. It's because there'...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia ix1005 vs GeoMax Zoom90 , what's your meaning?

Same as andy-j, I am surprised by your?ÿ choice. Why wouldn't you? Because of weight of the pole? In my case, I will work sometimes above 3 meters gro...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Products

@prupal I'm looking to a new RTS and Geomax Zoom90 is a posibility, so I'm interested in your advises.  Did you encounter problems with yoursta...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia ix1005 vs GeoMax Zoom90 , what's your meaning?

Sorry for the edits but I had mismatch with URL links... Currently, I work with my Trimble M3 (with Digital Fieldbook) on the field (for archaeologica...

7 years ago
Topic
Page 2 / 2