AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Who can think like an Architect?

I think I got it wrong already. It's MULTIPLY by 12.Thinking out loud here helps....

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1178
Reply
RE: Hatching to polyline

Edit the hatch.Select "recreate boundary" from the hatch menu.Your software might not have that function but seems I've been using it for several year...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topics for Survey Reference Handbook

Amen to Tree ID, Ryan. I get a few every once in a while that I can't seem to locate in my tree guide. (Or at least I used to on the other side of the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: First Plat posting

Plat removedIf you want, send me a copy and I will host it for you.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Just stay off the Linear Accelerator

Derek, this is a vertical only expansion - no access from adjoining buildings on this level. We have shot the existing deck surface several times over...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1008
Reply
RE: Photos from yesterday

The mottled rock rattlesnakeThat is a good looking rattlesnake.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Photos from yesterday

Of course, Cy doesn't mention that he is working in the Yates Oil Field:The Yates Oil Field is a giant oil field in the Permian Basin of west Texas. P...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Atmospheric Observations in Central Ector County

It is 73° today and almost downright chilly for this place and this time of year.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Surveying in 1847

MeusebachBen Ficklin, predecessor to San Angelo and hub of the stagecoach, was on the western edge of the Fisher-Miller grant as I recall and I seem t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Surveying in 1847

MeusebackJust playing off the word "avatar" in the "explain your avatar" thread below. Mistakenly said "of the jarhead tribe" when the correct quote i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Atmospheric Observations in Central Ector County

84°F in July is coolYou are not kidding about the quantity of wind turbines in the central and western parts of Texas (and no, I do not consider Fort ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Surveying in 1847

MeusebackYeah, but I seem to recall he had some interest in the stagecoach line that went through Centralia post war of northern agression.

16 years ago
Page 99 / 102