AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Nomenclature Conundrum

Nope, if there is an accident at the well site, the gas vapors do not care if the people in the building are residing or just visiting for services. N...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1145
Reply
RE: Just Recieved this A.M.

Actually, Sam Howell next door in my hometown of Odessa had a year or two on Mr. Schumann, who was 89. Mr. Schumann had the lowest number. But, I thin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Max Schumann, TxRPLS No. 137

Yeah, Glenn. The family listing was a testament to the important things in life and Mr. Schumann was a devout German Catholic. As lengthy as the obit ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 405
Reply
RE: Carlson GIS import SHP help please

No, please....I'm just your friendly, neighborhood rockstar survey god. The little people in my life tell me I'm humble, too. But we'll see how it tur...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Electronic Submittal

Tarrant County allows electronic submittal of deeds and such for recording in the official public records.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Davy Jones, Monkey

Davy was married to my mom's cousin. I was hoping he would make it to this year's family reunion. I never got the chance to meet him.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gradient boundary ~ Republic of Texas

Some say that money influenced the arguments for the Canadian River case as it meant a lot of money into the state coffers from oil development of the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Does your state keep original survey records online?

Maps of various types. The map archive includes all sorts of correspondence, exhibits, highway maps, etc...And original land grantsThe land grant file...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

I always called it a contour divider.

15 years ago
Page 75 / 102