AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Client Request

I'm going to interpret Texas Administrative Code Title 22, Part 29, Rule §663.19 7) to indicate that the plat recording information must be cited.7) A...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 523
Reply
RE: Lost my Dad

My sincere sympathies, JD.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tonight's Episode of Suburgatory on ABC

I saw the first 5 minutes of it when I was finishing on the treadmill at the gym. Darn those zoning maps. Hopefully I can catch the whole episode on t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat weasel words or SOP

If it's for public recording, they shouldn't be trying to retain copyright. That's the whole reason for filing as a public record, so someone can get ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: More Surveying in Rural Texas

What was the angle on the incorrect mound versus record?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS gurus being sought

Take measurement with a steel tape. If the surveyors don't know what they're doing, you get slope distances reported and distances uncorrected for tem...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: S.W. Howell, LSLS, RPLS No. 280

Mr. Schumann passed last March. I remember that project, it was fun because it was part of a problem area/court case and I was mildly amazed to see ho...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 631
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

Item 15, huh? I disagree.The annotation for my monument descriptions is smaller and thinner lineweight. Still readable, but not as prominent. Perhaps ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of Graphical Weight of Map Elements

I believe the geometry of the subject tract is the primary message communicated by the plat. You appear to concur by listing that (outline of tract su...

14 years ago
Page 66 / 102