AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Probably the Best Little Courthouse in Texas

Here's a real plain Jane courthouseHey, that's where my birth certificate is registered, so be nice. There was an older, perhaps uglier building burie...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Malicious Vandalism

Mentone, Tx?Got a ton of projects around Orla too. I'd bet we're working on some of the same projects if your client rhymes with "Danny Darko".

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Malicious Vandalism

Mentone, Tx?Yeah, hard to believe how much money is in the ground out there.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Malicious Vandalism

Cell Service?If that requires cell service to work then the miscreant would have to drive it about 30 miles from the control point to get in cell cove...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Malicious Vandalism

We have control all around this area so it hasn't been at the same exact spot just the general area. It is in the neighborhood of the southeast corner...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Malicious Vandalism

No, I'm pretty sure it is the standard issue pac-crest radio. The problem with a game camera would be adequately hiding it in the flat, desolate terra...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 34
Views: 1690
Reply
RE: ALTA standards

I don't recall the specific verbage, but anything I sign and seal must meet minimum standards put forth by the TBPLS. And, if I say that it has been d...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Your Opinion

I've seen it done. Client complained, surveyor wrote cancelled on the survey and gave the money back to the client. In this case it was probably a goo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: There ya go

Gee, I never considered myself an artisan (category listing).I should put that on my bidness card.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: with sincere apologies to Mr. K. McMillan

Ha! That has to be the first email I have ever seen signed with an X. LOL.As for Paden, it looks plausible but since it's a screen shot I won't believ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Acres versus Aliquot

This is TexasKris, It was Ford V. McRae 96 Southwestern 2nd 80, 128 Tex. 106 1936. Aliquot general held over particular description because the court ...

12 years ago
Page 56 / 102