AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: Crowdfunding Update & Stretch Goals

Yeah Andy,No trolley cars this far south of the Mason Dixon.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Crowdfunding Update & Stretch Goals

Yo, WendellReally? I'm 42 and if I checked the junk drawer I could probably find some half filled books and some unglued stamps.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Pickup

Looks good. I've decided a bed slide is something I really need on my next purchase.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's elevate the conversation

Let's finish it up!Dang it, slow down. I had to order a new check card yesterday for my old one worn through. I asked for a new account number on acco...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Tragic Accident

I think Paul the Irishman was still working in Perth area.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Reference to adjoining boundary

I think you are spot on Mr. Chain.I've got another RPLS suggesting that I have to show a deed reference for every adjoining section. I don't normally ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 976
Reply
RE: K & E Level

I'd love to make an offer. This item clearly falls into the affordable and desirable column. It's the fact that I don't really need it.

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Interesting find in the field today...

Peyronie's Wood and Hub CompanyI'd guess that was a product of Peyronie's Wood & Hub Company.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW Mon Symbol

yEAH, I THOUGHT OF THAT BUT IT IS MORE LIKELY TO BE THE SYMBOL FOR A TRI-STATION OR A CONTROL POINT.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW Mon Symbol

> After having spent far too many late afternoons researching r/w acquisition records and realizing their often lacking relationship to the locatio...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW Mon Symbol

I think I was thinking of a pentagon but right now the square sounds good. Ultimately it doesn't matter as long as I define it in the legend.Thanks fo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW Mon Symbol

Well, I'll admit that does look like one of those concrete obelisk markers if you look at it in plan view.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 24
Views: 2403
Reply
RE: Error due to object near line of sight

Makes me think of relativity humor:Yo momma so fat, observations in her general direction are distorted by gravitational lensing.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost a Base today

UpdateI found out that apparently it was just the antenna dome that was taken. This makes me think it is vandalism again (malicious interference by lo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost a Base today

GlennI deny that accusation.I also challenge you to the Tea for Turtlebacks challenge.First, fix yourself a glass of iced tea.Second, fire up your com...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost a Base today

Wouldn't it be possible to conceal a cheap iPhone as a battery attached to these things, so that if one ever gets stolen, you can just punch up "Find ...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 45
Views: 1939
Page 54 / 102