AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: New member Central Fla.

FlaSurveyor, post: 349551, member: 10854 wrote: Yes in Engineering Technology . I work in the Field as an Eyeman, and im going to Seminole State Colle...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something happening here

Unfortunately the sign says "future home of so-and-so roofing". The land is in the county in a 1953 era subdivision and no HOA exists. From the prepon...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 817
Reply
RE: Texas Aliquot Description Question

The format of the easement is client driven. They want a water well and a blanket easement over 640+ acres will allow them to keep poking holes until ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Aliquot Description Question

A Harris, post: 348523, member: 81 wrote: "being more particularly described by metes and bounds as follows" is how I end the preamble of a metes and ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Aliquot Description Question

Well, I suppose I am off the hook. Turns out that they want a blanket easement, which does not require a survey. We'll send them an unsigned sketch an...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1123
Reply
RE: Texas Railroad Commission Proposes New Well Platting Rule

After looking at the link that Bill sent out, it seems to say that these plat requirements only apply to "unconventional fracture treated fields". So ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Railroad Commission Proposes New Well Platting Rule

I'm sorry. I'll get over it. For what it's worth, I personally have been asking the board for clarification and changes to better handle well platting...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Railroad Commission Proposes New Well Platting Rule

Feel free to post one of your well plats so I can see how you do it. I am well aware of the issue with well plats and certification. I will be happy t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Railroad Commission Proposes New Well Platting Rule

Maybe it's just the horizontal or stacked horizontal wells. Stacked Horizontal Well Example (PDF) They get so dense, there's no way you could show eve...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Railroad Commission Proposes New Well Platting Rule

Most well plats are 8.5x14 but many of my stacked wells are on 11x17. RRC allows oversized plats, Kris. Most surveyors in my area of practice do inclu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Railroad Commission Proposes New Well Platting Rule

I have seen many well plats prepared by a landman or someone (their credentials aren't exactly listed) and the drawing is akin to a crayon sketch on a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Punishes Violators for failure to note ID caps on plat/description

LRWells, post: 345784, member: 7284 wrote: Am I correct in interpreting your comments to mean that the rules have sometimes been stretched by the boar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliquot Description Question

Yes, it's so flat out there that grid and surface match. Lol

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliquot Description Question

I just pulled the a new deed for the less and except tract and found a legal description for it that I forgot I did. I remember sending an electronic ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliquot Description Question

He sold the quarter quarter section. The acreage was rounded off and included in my example for clarity. I am not including acreage in my actual descr...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1066
Reply
RE: Texas Punishes Violators for failure to note ID caps on plat/description

Kent McMillan, post: 345286, member: 3 wrote: My guess would be that most disciplinary actions are not unlike convicting Al Capone for not paying his ...

11 years ago
Page 39 / 102