Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
From the TSPS:
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of ?ÿDouglas (Doug) Turner.
Doug served TSPS and the surveying profession with distinction for many years. He served as the TSPS President in 2018 and received the Surveyor of the Year Award in 2017. He contributed to the education of Texas surveyors through the many seminars he developed and presented since 2001. He served in advisory roles for two surveying college programs. He served 12 years on the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying.
I had the pleasure to eat lunch with Mr. Turner last month at the TSPS Convention. Talked and ate and commiserated about health issues. He was on oxygen and looking pretty puny compared to the last time I saw him hearty and hale. He was on the board of surveying during the time I had a complaint from a client. I appreciate his efforts and contributions to surveying in Texas.