AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Nold
Andy Nold
@andy-nold
Member Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: September 9, 2026 9:11 pm
Topics: 278 / Replies: 1755
Reply
RE: New Texas RPLS

8 individuals passed the SIT test. That is a shockingly low number to me.

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 683
Reply
RE: schonstedt ga-92xtd - broken handle

There's some customer care for you.?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Exhibit "A"

@dave, Yeah, well, I know better now.?ÿ But, to say the deed is incomplete is not correct.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Exhibit "A"

Posted by: A Harris Our government agencies that control auctions and resale of properties are at almost 100% of their recordings referring to prior d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How Do I Become a Land Surveyor?

Check your state requirements with your Board of Land Surveying (or whichever board regulates surveyors). What state are you in?

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 1094
Reply
RE: "Safety" at it's worst

Posted by: Daniel Ralph I first saw the OP photo last night on redit (r/Surveying) where some of the comments (about us in general) were very-very fun...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone still in the office?

Company lunch is over, I got a nice gift card but didn't win the 55" 4k HD tv doorprize. Now I'm brining a Turkey and making preparations to Cajun-sty...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 1041
Reply
RE: Need some advice

What do you mean by "plat"? Is it a subdivision plat or just a plat of a survey?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

Andy Nold, post: 453707, member: 7 wrote: I've got it. I think it says "one" as in one of the rocks in the mound is marked NE1 (which is still weird)....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Mont Clair, the Ephemeral Town

Since I wrote this, I have been contacted by a couple of people who have an interest in Mont Clair and found the post through internet searches. Today...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Area Calculations

Kris Morgan, post: 456157, member: 29 wrote: No. You're not NEARLY arrogant enough to be Kent and too nice for Ted Dura.I was thinking Cam or Tam or ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Goals...

I'd like to get licensed as a State Land Surveyor and maybe get my Utah ticket. After those two, I'm probably finished getting licenses except maybe A...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carry A Handgun?

imaudigger, post: 454553, member: 7286 wrote: I would be surprised if snake shot would cycle the action. Have you tested it?Yes. it works fine.

9 years ago
Page 15 / 102