AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Time flies

I've GOT to meet up with you some day. I swear we were raised on the same farm in two different states a thousand miles apart. Andy

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia Land Grant Lots

There are 5 different size of Land Lots. 40, 160, 202.5, 250 and 490 acres, depending on the lottery date and the location in the state. To determin...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some opinions

That is one of the reasons I (we) included the phrase "centered on the line hereinafter constructed" on the hundreds of easement documents prepared in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tax on Professional Services??

Do you have to get a license for every city in which you work? In Georgia the courts have ruled that since we are licensed by the State we only need ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Intent of the Deed

Have you checked with Georgia Power's Land Office? They have always been VERY helpful to me in the past. They provided deeds, plats, etc. Not all t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hunting season

A few years ago we were asked to give price to survey about 90 miles of existing gas line in 180 days. The boss and I chartered a helicopter to fly t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia underground bunker hits the market for $17.5 million

Tifton is just east of where I grew up, in the coastal plain. There are VERY few basements in the area due to the high ground water levels. How they...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question 2 for the Engineer‰Ûªs here

I don't know about your particular situation but generally they (we) try to access as much of the property with as little pipe (and manholes) as possi...

11 years ago
Page 89 / 139