AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: winter work pants with elastic waist

@jed?ÿ I am definitely familiar with blackberry briers, and Devil's Club and what we call "Wait a Minute" briers.?ÿ I do love my Dexcom monitor though...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: winter work pants with elastic waist

@dougie?ÿ 25 plus years ago I was diagnosed as being diabetic.?ÿ My wife, who was a Nurse Practitioner, made me call my primary care doctor.?ÿ What se...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uuuuggghhh!

My first home, nearly 40 years ago, the neighbor to the rear of my lot pulled up the pins and set LARGE wooden posts where they pulled the pins.?ÿ One...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

Professor Cliff Mugnier (sp?)?ÿ A lot of the terms he used were over my head but he had some good input also.?ÿ Tony Cavell Lamon Miller ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My client is nicer than yours

I've never had a scone left, but I did have a client climb about half a mile up a steep hill to bring us a COLD Coca Cola on a 90 degree day.?ÿ THAT w...

4 years ago
Page 9 / 139