AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: the rascals we work around

In Georgia we have lots of roads that have no dedicated right of way, just prescriptive easements.?ÿ Even when there is a dedicated right of way along...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: It's that time again, boys and girls...

Wendell, thank you for all you do.?ÿ While I try to refrain from anything that might be construed as political I may occasionally stray over the line....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member Atlanta

Welcome from Powder Springs.?ÿ I'm retired but still like to keep up. Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

I distinctly remember an electrical problem, "When line voltage is equal to phase voltage, then...".?ÿ The answer is "C", I have NO IDEA.?ÿ?ÿ Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

As a mentor told me, "Engineering school doesn't teach you how to be an engineer.?ÿ It teaches you how to LEARN how to be an engineers".?ÿ The same ca...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WHY is there a shortage of everything???

I was looking for a Tundra to replace the 15 year old one I had.?ÿ I started visiting dealers with no luck and then started visiting dealer websites.?...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

30 plus years ago, when I took the EIT exam, I had been out of school for 10 or more years so I knew I was going to fail the first attempt but would t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia State Specific

I can't offer any advice since it has been nearly 35 years since I took it but I can offer encouragement.?ÿ If there is still an essay section be sure...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from South Africa

Welcome.?ÿ You can gain some great information and also a few laughs along the way. Andy ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 10 / 139