AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Mr. Weatherman better change his mind

@mightymoe Dang Winter.?ÿ I don't believe it got above 50 today.?ÿ Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I was cleaning out file cabinet when

The one and only computer course I had to take was a Fortran course.?ÿ We had to punch (type in) the cards, bundle them with name, course number, etc....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Happening often lately

My sisters and I just sold the last portion of land that was left of my parents' land.?ÿ 20 acres and an 1800 sq.ft. log cabin, 3 out buildings, and a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Let me talk you off the ledge

@field-dog Back in the early 1980's I worked for a fellow who used those.?ÿ He was the first I knew of around there that identified the corners as bei...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's be careful out there, everyone

30 plus years ago I was driving south to visit my parents.?ÿ It was raining, not too hard but raining.?ÿ I was headed down I-85 at the speed limit or ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Proofing is vital.

If I had no one else to proof my work I always (or almost always) ran the calls through a legal description writer.?ÿ That is, I entered the bearing/d...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Guiding the client to a corner not easy to see

Back when I was a rodman we had surveyed a parcel and, as was normal, my job was to flag up the pins.?ÿ A couple of days later the boss told that the ...

6 years ago
Page 26 / 139