AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Potential Survey Chariot

Here's one that I saw in Savannah a few years ago.?ÿ It's a FEMA rig, they were in town headed to a hurricane cleanup somewhere (I've forgotten where)...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you asleep yet?

Laughing about leaving the rodman in the woods.?ÿ 45+ years ago a bush axe got left in the woods in metro Atlanta.?ÿ As far as I know it may still be ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you asleep yet?

Our subconscious brain is ALWAYS on.?ÿ I remember having a HARD time trying to solve a problem when I was in engineering school.?ÿ I've always been an...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Are you asleep yet?

I never left a backsight but I did leave a 200' chrome clad highway chain between the rails on a railroad track one time, NOT thrown.?ÿ Either there h...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm never wrong

@skeeter1996 That's what one of our inspectors used to say, "I made a mistake once, I thought I was wrong and wasn't". Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Small company being sold

@andy-j Yep.?ÿ Been there, done that.?ÿ I went from running the survey department for a small company where I knew the principals and their families t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday drafting music

@paden-cash I had never heard that.?ÿ Even if it weren't true it sure would make a good story. Andy

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Commitment

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Boy it's a good thing that Kent isn't around here anymore.?ÿ He would call you everything but a Christian for that.?ÿ He researches...

6 years ago
Page 25 / 139