AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Paint

If it was for a very limited time frame we used to use spray chalk.?ÿ Sprays the same as paint but disappears with the first decent rain.?ÿ A little m...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm Glad We Cleared That Up

Once upon a time the Georgia DOT decided to reduce the amount of right-of-way that they had to purchase.?ÿ Instead of choosing an even offset (40, 50,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

@bstrand We were normally measuring pipes 12 inches and under so a 6 foot long tape was more than sufficient. I also erred when I said "outside diame...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

@bstrand If you measure the outside diameter and divide by pi it gives you the diameter.?ÿ That's why a diameter tape has 3.14... inches per inch indi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

We used to do a lot of surveys for gas line location/extension.?ÿ Steel gas lines are another critter altogether, the insulation on the pipes can vary...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Advise

It MAY give you rights to use it but laws vary from state to state.?ÿ Several questions would need to be answered also.?ÿ Was Lot 1 and Lot 2 original...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes vs Bounds

Question.?ÿ Are the original Grantor and Grantee still alive??ÿ If so why not write a Corrective Deed and have the Grantor sign it??ÿ I have seen mult...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Dodged a bullet

@williwaw Several years ago we were at the NASCAR race in Daytona.?ÿ We parked next to a couple and were making a sandwich out of our cooler in the ba...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Dodged a bullet

@flga-2-2 Or if you're Marcel Ledbetter (see Jerry Clower) you do button the top button on the side of your overalls for a formal occasion.?ÿ It was 8...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: 1/4 Corner

Of course I would attempt to straighten it but with a monument like that I certainly wouldn't worry about it being perfectly plumb.?ÿ If I got close a...

6 years ago
Page 24 / 139