AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Former contributors to this site and predecessors---deceased

Whatever happened to Perry Williams (I believe that was his name) from Vermont, I believe, who made and sold maple syrup among other things?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Nervous about possible scam

@thebionicman I'm not saying don't use it.?ÿ Just have a separate account for that use.?ÿ Then you can transfer that money to your "working" account. ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Not Your Normal Dispute

When it decomposes they'll have the greenest grass around.?ÿ When my family operated a dairy they kept a manure distributor wagon parked by the milkin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Nervous about possible scam

Clark Howard (consumer guru) said that if you use venmo or paypal to have a separate account for that.?ÿ Apparently there are those who have figured o...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It's that time of year so bee careful...

Running over a bumblebee nest with a Ford 8N towing a bushhog mower can upset them also.?ÿ I jumped off the tractor and caught it on the other side of...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Some people

We refinanced our home yesterday.?ÿ Interest rate of 2.375%.?ÿ If we continue paying at the current rate our home will be paid off in 5 years.?ÿ Our f...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance question (Not E&O)

I would suggest an "umbrella" policy.?ÿ They are relatively cheap and cover you for lots of unforeseen items. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The longer you stay in business the more of these strange calls you receive

@holy-cow Yeah.?ÿ That's called education.?ÿ I've learned a LOT from my past mistakes.?ÿ Now I just make new ones. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fred Dearyan, PLS 902, State of Arkansas has deceased

Nate, I'm so sorry for your loss.?ÿ I really have no words to help but I'd like to pass along something that did help me when my mother died.?ÿ I had ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: More of these calls

For years I ran the surveying department for an engineering company.?ÿ We surveyed miles of proposed sanitary sewer lines every year.?ÿ The clients, n...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Surveyor at Croy Engineering

@flga-2-2 It was originally a barbecue restaurant (late 50's early 60's).?ÿ It's on US41 which was the main route to Florida before the Interstate hig...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Surveyor at Croy Engineering

Did Don Hutchins retire??ÿ I'd apply but the president of the company used to work with me (grin).?ÿ If you talk to Greg tell him Andy said Hello. An...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: We must be doing something wrong.

This will probably get me banned but I HAVE to add what a friend said about SOME drivers.?ÿ They got a ticket for "DWA".?ÿ That's Driving While Asian....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Video

@rover83 It has been nearly 40 years since I took the exam but we had 4 hours of written (essay, etc) when I took it.

5 years ago
Page 23 / 139