AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Hate Is A Strong Word

The firm where I used to work was started in 1945 just at the end of WWII.?ÿ The first employees were returning soldiers.?ÿ Times were tight and the f...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Crazy weird weather....

@mark-mayer?ÿ A few years ago Atlanta reported their all time high of 105 degrees.?ÿ I was working in Des Moines at the time and we had three days in ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Living dangerously today

@holy-cow The closest I got to the opera was "The Texas Opry House", a bar in Houston that had some great Country/western acts.?ÿ I saw Jackson Brown,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Living dangerously today

@holy-cow That wouldn't be Gilley's would it??ÿ When we lived there my wife worked at Pasadena Bayshore Hospital, which was next door.?ÿ Lots of bruis...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Power line easements

I have had great experiences with Georgia Power in relation to their easements and rights of way.?ÿ It's been years now but all I had to do was call t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I couldn't run away from home if I wanted to

A few years ago my wife and I went on a winery tour through North Georgia.?ÿ We stopped at one and were talking to the owner about his grapes and wine...

5 years ago
Page 22 / 139