AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Fall has fell

The way I heard it was: Spring has sprung Fall has fell Summer's here?ÿ and it's hotter than.....usual Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fall has fell

51 this morning here in North Georgia.?ÿ Supposed to get to the middle 70s this afternoon.?ÿ It won't back to the 80s until Sunday.?ÿ Just a little te...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Do ya'all wanna hear a real bull story?

My wife was a city girl.?ÿ She'd never been around any livestock at all.?ÿ When we were dating she went with my father and me to feed his cows.?ÿ We s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's center corner stone

Back when we had to replace points, plugs and condensers in our cars we used to break in the new guys by tossing them the condensers that we had taken...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's center corner stone

I worked with a crew chief one time that got his feet tangled in blackberry briers and fell on top an electric fence.?ÿ He couldn't get up because of ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TBM -- in a utility pole?

@gary_g I had a friend who painted a spot on the bumper of his truck so a TBM would be with him wherever he went.?ÿ He marked "Elev. 100.00" in marker...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bees

@350rocketmike I agree.?ÿ I have shrubs (flowers) planted in my yard to attract bees (honeybees and bumblebees) and hummingbirds.?ÿ The shrubs have be...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TBM -- in a utility pole?

We were running a level loop for vertical control one day and were passing a partially built street for a new subdivision at lunch time.?ÿ There was a...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: This was a first

That's when I usually look to see if there is a pond nearby.?ÿ Bass LOVE frogs. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TBM -- in a utility pole?

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ When we "used to" set TBMs in power poles we used a 60d nail driven in so only about an inch was protruding.?ÿ This was set about a...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The PM Stinkeye

I had a PM call a meeting of the LS's in the office to ask "How many shots should a crew be taking each day?"?ÿ He wanted to use that as a factor in h...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Just Retired but "The New Guy" here.

Welcome from another retired Georgia surveyor/engineer.?ÿ Join in the water's fine. Andy

5 years ago
Page 20 / 139