AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Cleaning up our act

Around the Atlanta Metro area you could get in deep doodoo with the name "Peachtree" anything.?ÿ The must be, at least, a hundred Peachtrees (Road, St...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Drunken surveyors and Montana

Paden, that has been the cause of some conflict between Georgia and Tennessee for years.?ÿ The surveyor assigned to establish the Northwest corner of ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022 Photo Contest + Calendar

Not submitted for publication but I believe I found the "Iron Pin".?ÿ At a park in New Orleans. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OMG - you're so dumb...

Ooops.?ÿ Double post.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OMG - you're so dumb...

@flga-2-2 Loud enough for the sheet metal to rattle.?ÿ If they live as long as we have they'll certainly be deaf. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: reasons I love my job #64

And I took my last swim of the season last week.?ÿ?ÿ Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: BAD DESIGN

As my last job as an LSIT I was the one to take the Landscape Architect's plan of lot layouts and "digitize" them, assign coordinates, bearings, dista...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Directions

@flga-2-2 With my family you don't use cardinal directions.?ÿ "You go down the road past where the old dairy was, turn left towards Uncle Joe's old ho...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fall has fell

Smoky Mountains National Park last week.?ÿ Still another month from fall foliage but still a beautiful place. Andy ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old books and equipment

@mark-mayer Yeah.?ÿ The one I'll probably hang onto the longest is the electric eraser.?ÿ It works well for taking rust off pocket knives and tools.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old books and equipment

@holy-cow After going through my parents stuff after my father's death there is no way I'm going to torture my children like that. Andy

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1292
Page 19 / 139