AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Reconfig of Atlanta Motor Speedway

@jimcox We did have an Aussie for a few years.?ÿ Marcus Ambrose came over from the V8 series to run for a while.?ÿ He did well on the road courses but...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Reconfig of Atlanta Motor Speedway

@lee-d The closest NASCAR has to the "old days" is the truck series.?ÿ They'll still beat and bang a little bit.?ÿ The old saying was, "Rubbing is Rac...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New trend?

@norman-oklahoma I use my card as a "charge" card rather than a credit card.?ÿ I charge gas, most meals and at the local Costco.?ÿ Then at the end of ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Reconfig of Atlanta Motor Speedway

I'm with you.?ÿ I hate narrowing the track but with the steeper superelevation and the new asphalt it will be FAST.?ÿ probably the fastest non restric...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dude. Consider this. Which is more important to me right now?

@one-cup-o-joe Since retiring I have 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday each week. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do property lines bring out the worst in people?

Some of the worst disputes I've seen were between family members.?ÿ Trying to divide up Daddy's property into 3 "perfectly equal" portions.?ÿ Of cours...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Louisiana cane

@cordgrass My father used to grow sugar cane to make syrup (beats the heck out of maple sap).?ÿ If it ain't hot enough in the field just wait until th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Attorneys, and a more pleasant note.

50 years ago I knew a fellow that collected Corvettes.?ÿ At the time he had about a dozen.?ÿ Different year models but they were all white convertible...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's your chance to get even

Complete highjack of the post but I haven't been able to post a photo separately.?ÿ This is a picture of a tractor that I thought you might like.?ÿ It...

5 years ago
Page 21 / 139