AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@dougie That is probably my wife's favorite song.?ÿ When the first three notes are played she stops to listen.?ÿ Yes was the first concert we saw afte...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout

Back when we were designing "by hand" we had a set of templates (by scale) for passenger cars, package trucks and tractor trailers.?ÿ We would literal...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout

@mathteacher And I'm headed to the first NASCAR roundabout in February.?ÿ My wife and I love NASCAR racing, even if it ain't as good as it used to be....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I needed 2 deeds, got stopped by police

@holy-cow Luckily Georgia has the GSCCA, the Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority.?ÿ Every document recorded has a fee charged ($1?) wh...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school skills

@dougie I know you've heard of MADD, Mothers Against Drunk Driving.?ÿ Have you heard of DAM, Mothers Against Dyslexia??ÿ (grin). One of the best engi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A day late and a dollar short

I believe I have a set of clamps somewhere.?ÿ I guess they're probably in the same box with the electric eraser, the pens and the Leroy set. Andy

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A tough one

Stacy, I don't know if you're familiar with Vinings but there is some pretty high dollar property there (Home office of The Weather Channel). 30 or so...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@mvanhank222 In construction anything above 6 feet (as a general rule) requires fall protection.?ÿ In "General Industry" (maintenance, etc.) anything ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Music to Draft by

@loyal When my son was small I would rock him to sleep while "singing" (at least to the best of my ability) Pancho and Lefty.?ÿ Today (35 years later)...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Music to Draft by

Two of my favorite musicians/writers are John Prine and Townes VanZandt.?ÿ Both were great writers and musicians that couldn't sing worth a lick.?ÿ I'...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Staking while laughing

We had staked curb and gutter in a cul de sac and were running levels for grade.?ÿ The crew chief never used a Gammon reel, just usually wrapped the s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Do I qualify for a specialized word?

@flga-2-2 That is one of the reasons we dropped our land line.?ÿ I was on the "Do Not Call" registry but that doesn't appear to factor in at all.?ÿ If...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Basis of Bearings, rides again.

For years I had a standard note on my plats that read: "Bearings are based on angles turned and a single magnetic observation". When I DID rotate to...

5 years ago
Page 18 / 139