Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
CowboyUnfortunately, I've seen ways around that cerification too. The certification stated that the surveyor "staked" the monuments in the correct lo...
CarlIt's not just Virginia, and it's not just Microstation (but that's bad enough). I've seen lots of DOT plans that were almost unusable due to the ...
JerryThat stuff looks like it would take the enamel off your teeth. I have (many years ago) tasted some real "corn likker" made in the mountains. BU...
Now DerekEVERONE knows there's NEVER been any "White Liquor" made in them North Georgia mountains (BIG grin). That's what we get for letting a math t...
SnoopHas the pollen gotten started yet? Around here we're getting a good bit (my nose is running now), but the pine hasn't started yet. Things turn ...
SAMSOG used to. We had a date and time stamp that was stamped on your attendance certificate when you entered and then when you exited. That proved ...
Georgia does not require a degree (yet), but for the LS there is a requirement for courses in hydrology.Andy