AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Job of the Day, Cape Cod style>With Pics

DerekThat is known as "Marking One's territory", and from the look in his eyes that is EXACTLY what he is thinking.Andy

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2011 Daytona 500 Pick 'Em

Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, 0.064 secondsAndy

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Terminology Police, ''Correct Use Of Two Bits"

PaulI've never seen a "1/4 inch" rebar. The smallest made (I believe) is the #3 bar (nominal 3/8 inch). I have seen 1/4 inch smooth bars, but they w...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck Boxes

Don't forget your travel grill kit:Dave,I like it but I have one that fits into the receiver on mine. I don't have a picture handy but you can Google...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying prism poles on ATV's-TTT

KrisYou may be able to get a deal on some Polaris UTV's soon. We had DOZENS on the beach for the oil spill cleanup. Beach work is winding down now s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor finds skeletal remains at Kennewick

In the late 1970's, during the Atlanta missing and murdered children episode, I was doing a topo for a proposed industrial site in the area where all ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas doing away with surveyors

TommyI guess I proved THAT a couple of years ago 😉 In Georgia our fees DO NOT go to the BOR. They go directly into the General Fund, then the Secre...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Procedure for measuring Height of Instrument

DaveIt's been a while since I've used a Leica but when I did we had "height hook" that had a tape built into a hook that fit into the side of the trib...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck Box Idea

SteveI LIKE the idea of the receiver on the front. I've had a grill on the receiver on the rear of my truck for the last 7 months. But when pulling ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Mark Mayer & Other NW Surveyors

MarkWhile working this past year on the beach I discovered (its been around for a while though)Frog Togs. Its actually drier than Goretex and is ligh...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Education: What Your 16-Hour Workday Says About You!

PeterI totally agree. That's why I'm now at home getting reacquainted with my wife and my dog. I'm getting too old for that sh... stuff.Andy

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Education: What Your 16-Hour Workday Says About You!

PeterIronically, I just this morning totalled the hours I have worked since September 24, 2010. 1819 hours. Of course I was getting paid per hour wi...

16 years ago
Page 139 / 139