AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Bids higher

Was there a "miscount" on the bid sheet as opposed to the plans? I've seen that where the number of manholes was miscounted (shown 2 on bid sheet whe...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Those eyes were amazing. I enjoyed all those you listed but she probably be known best for Cleopatra. National Velvet with Mickey Rooney was also a ...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 677
Reply
RE: What constitutes a SURVEY

I think that it comes back to a survey being a "snapshot in time". When I conduct a survey, analyze the data, and set a monument, that is my opinion ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Three surveys - One site

The way the contours are drawn it looks like the wall would be less than two feet?Has that sanitary sewer easment been there since before the 2004 sur...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Several categories this could fit into.

I certainly don't mean to complainThe Land Between the Lakes is a beautiful park. It sure is nice to have a park that large with all the wildlife and...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Several categories this could fit into.

My questionIs WHEN are they going to replace the old riveted girder bridge? That thing is so narrow that two cars can hardly pass.Andy

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Several categories this could fit into.

I agreeWe've used under drain pipe for leaching away ground water. We've also built a filter medium of a layer of filter material, a layer of coarse ...

16 years ago
Page 137 / 139