AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: 1 dead 1 missing in Texas sewer accident

AndyFromy reading of the article it sounds more lack a lack of oxygen rather than other gases. With that being said you can get methane and/or carbon...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boulder Hill monument

I wonder if they had to build a Bilby Tower over that mark. If so I wouldn't want to be the one to have to crank the angles up there.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA - HUD Survey 2005 v. 2011 standards

I agree. If your survey is not done to the current standards it is not an ALTA.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Things seen whilst surveying

I wishthe hawks would get a BUNCH of squirrels around my house. I just spent a few hundred dollars having a hole in my roof repaired. Dang squirrels...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: oldest working civil boundary stone in america anyone

I'm sure it's not the oldest buthere's one that I've visited.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SPC Zachary Salmon

Thanks for sharing your pain. I have a nephew who just returned from Afghanistan from his second tour there. He had already served two tours in Iraq...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Images from the field

You're lucky. In my area the fence builders just pull up the pin and dig the post hole where the pin was. That even happened on MY lot. GRRRRR!!And...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 778
Page 128 / 139