Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Follow
RE: Uggggghhhhhh.
I've onlyhad to defend a survey in court (jury trial) once. Just be honest, if you don't know an answer just say so. If you try to bluff the other s...
15 years ago
RE: Quote for the Day
LarryA former boss had a sign behind his desk that read:"You can't teach a man something he thinks he already knows". Sounds kinda familiar.Andy
15 years ago
RE: "He'p Me Maverick, I have Bean counters on my SIX!!!!"
That sounds likewhen we were bought by a large national engineering firm. When I went to work there in 1985 there were 35 employees, in 2003 when we ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: As-built drawing or record drawing
We changed from As-Built to Record Drawings over 20 years ago at the direction of our E&O carrier. Since we did not measure every stick of pipe t...
15 years ago
Forum