AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: GA guys - I need pointers

The SAMSOG Manual is a good place to start with for the Hydrology. The Technical Seminar at Southern Tech in January is a good place to buy the manua...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Federal Court - Secret tip!

The only time I had to defend a survey before a jury the fellow fired his attorney the week before the trial and represented himself. His attorney wa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering Degree To Surveying License, How Much Education?

Well how abouta surveyor taking the PE exam? I went to school, got 10+ years experience, and then took the LS exam. Then I went to work for an engin...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 723
Reply
RE: Destruction of Government Property.

I wonder ifthey did an Environmental Impact Statement before they altered the landscape erecting those mounds.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

I don't really knowbut since railroads are under federal regulations I would think that they have "special" rules that apply to them. Besides I would...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mojave Desert Photos

Sure looks like great GPS country. It seems odd to see a Metropolitan WATER District monument in the middle of the desert.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Murphy's Law!!!

Kirchov's CorollaryMurphy was an optimist.Andy

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

Thanks for all the responses. Of course I would still make effort to contact property owners, but in the case of "absentee" owners this has proved d...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 4320
Reply
RE: Historical Topographic Maps - Preserving the Past

I have approximately 50 old quad sheets from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. I have given away several of them to surveyors with the understa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Not too bad

Yeah BUTDid you find any corners:-P Andy

15 years ago
Page 127 / 139