AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Traversing

I learned"Leapfrogging" or "Forced Centering" on an old Kern outfit. Fourth leg was set into the dimple in the top of a tack (or on a pin). When the...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 841
Reply
RE: B & W Survey "Crew" ? Pic!!! ?

Here's anotherThis is one I posted on the "other" board a few years ago.The fellow I got it from said his uncle was on the front seat of the wagon. R...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Here we go again

That's about what we were pricing boundary surveys for in 1980. That did not include painting/marking the lines.Andy

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Background check

Started with an Associate degree in History in 1972. I didn't want to teach so then what. I had a cousin who was an LS and thought that sounded like...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Conference Suggestions

ScottHow about a member(s) of your State BOR? Someone from the State Archives with what is available and how? Someone from the GLO/BLM, National For...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposal For A New Surveyor Exam

I agree. If you're going to add something to the FS I would rather see something like dendrology. I don't know how many times I've seen field notes ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Violent Property Line Dispute

C.TompkinsThere was a fellow in northern Cherokee County (gone now) that was infamous for moving Land Lot corners. I've found the holes where he pull...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Violent Property Line Dispute

Some of the most heated property line disputes that I have seen didn't start as property disputes. Anger over someone supposedly doing something wron...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Today in Rural Texas

I have a 2007 Tundra with the 5.7 liter V8. I average about 16.5 mpg around town and about 19 on the highway. I wanted the larger engine because I t...

14 years ago
Page 113 / 139