AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Andy Bruner
Andy Bruner
@andy-bruner
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 9:42 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 2:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 2567
Reply
RE: Last week's deposition

The only time I ever had to defend a boundary survey in a jury trial the plaintiff was represented by a knowledgeable, TOUGH, attorney.?ÿ I had known ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trucks

Now if you're gonna buy a truck - by a TRUCK!!! ?ÿ Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trucks

@jack-chiles I just traded my 15 year old Tundra.?ÿ I tried to buy another Tundra but there were NONE in the metro Atlanta area. Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: safety in heat

@david3038 It's great to hear that Ben is still going.?ÿ I hope you learned a lot form him, he had a lot to give.?ÿ He probably won't remember me but ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: safety in heat

@david3038 Is Ben McElroy still alive and practicing??ÿ I always had a great deal of respect for Ben. Andy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: safety in heat

@holy-cow We DO run our air conditioner in the summer.?ÿ Sometimes the night time temperatures will hover in the upper 70s to low 80s.?ÿ I'll sweat in...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 459
Reply
RE: safety in heat

AMEN.?ÿ It's even worse if it's peanut hay.?ÿ Those vines are still dusty from the inverters and the harvesters don't know much of it off.?ÿ At the en...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting "In-Line" iron stakes

@bstrand It won't let me access the site.?ÿ It's been a while but a surveyor was sued (and lost the case) because he left a stake (lath) beside the co...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting "In-Line" iron stakes

@williwaw Sounds kinda like what a friend did.?ÿ Someone kept running over their mailbox.?ÿ It was on a tangent and there was no reason to hit it acci...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Working Saturday

Especially when it is 90 degrees and 90 percent humidity and pulling a chain (tape).?ÿ And when you are cutting out lines that you will stake and run ...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: something in the water this week

@flyin-solo I understand.?ÿ Several years ago I did a lot in an older subdivision.?ÿ The surveyor who did the original subdivision wasn't the best whe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Military and veteran discounts

@jitterboogie My nephew was stationed at Fort Benning, Georgia and my sister went to a ceremony where he was given command of a particular section of ...

4 years ago
Page 11 / 139