AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
adamw
adamw
@adamw
Free
Joined: June 20, 2016 9:02 am
Topics: 12 / Replies: 28
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx7 challenges Trimble R12

@dmyhill?ÿ the BRx7 has an IMU on par with the GS18t and the R12

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dutch Hill DH-1000 Tripod for Robotics?

@jon-collins that is because of the magnetic drives. ?ÿThere is no vibratory compensation with composite. Leica utilitizes mechanical drives and per...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling My Equipment BRx7, RT4, CR5+

The robot is sold, but the base, rover, and RT4 are available if anyone is interested. ?ÿI will put them on eBay soon if I donƒ??t hear from anyone by...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Selling My Equipment BRx7, RT4, CR5+

@andy-j I have found the robotic aiming to be highly precise, though.

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Selling My Equipment BRx7, RT4, CR5+

I used to used R-10(2s) also. ?ÿThere is no comparison.

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Selling My Equipment BRx7, RT4, CR5+

@john-brandon yes, I still have all of it. ?ÿI used to work for my dad and am still scared to death to even get anything dirty. ?ÿIt is all like new L...

6 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 10
Views: 848
Reply
RE: I hate this

@david-baalman This is exactly how I see it.?ÿ In the states I'm licensed in I render professional boundary opinions, not title opinions (and if I do...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I hate this

I believe I received that same bid package.?ÿ What is worse is that the perpetrator will likely win the re-cert. I am fairly certain that is not comm...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey GNSS vs TBC

Thanks, I got the information I need from Carlson.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 552
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1044
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 824
Reply
RE: China Sends Surveyors to Mt. Everest Due to COVID-19 Lockdown

@a-harris I never looked at it that way before, but it stands to reason that the most extreme peak on the globe would demonstrate the most extreme ef...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The Best Tripod Ever

@allen-wrench Those Wild tripods are the ancestors of the Leica GST20.?ÿ Leica bought Wild in 1990. ?ÿ ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Nail Driving Prism Pole

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but would be half of the solution: you can at least mark the point accurately without moving the pole

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Kentucky State Exam

ha hathanks everyone

15 years ago
Page 1 / 2