Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@jph I connect with a typical 9 pin null modem wire. All my Dell computers are fitted with one. I have all the v7 transfer programs necessary for file...
I use the DeWalt SDS rock drill and mark the concrete with a star drill or other tool that will keep the mark.
I have an SMI vr5 data collector complete with HP48GX and Transfer software in very good shape.
The car buff trend fits in nicely.
Particles of built up debris from simply outside can cause noise around the areas that keep the elements from entering the interior parts of any instr...
Howdy and welcome, your education begins here.......... I did not realize that a survey license could be gained from no boundary experience. In Texas...
@not-my-real-name from wiki On July 6, 1937, "Sing, Sing, Sing" was recorded in Hollywood with Benny Goodman on clarinet; Harry James, Ziggy Elman, ...
They always forget that we are talking about that we are talking aobut "working days". Not every day is a "working day", certainly not to anyone that...
@mightymoe
I saw Chicago in 1972 at FtWorth, shortly after that was Moody Blues and then the Rolling Stones
Date of discovery usually has to do with the allowable time between discovery and Statue of Limitations toward their possession of the land not includ...
If you have a smartTV you can cast your smartphone screen onto that TV for full scale viewing.
When Windows updates are made, the event can alter or delete the root commands that are used for programs that depend upon a "key" that is a command f...
@mathteacher Congruent simply means that the triangles are equal, that all sides and all interior angles are the same for each triangle. The worst s...
I never like it when a client brings in such a deed and they usually do not welcome the cost of getting it surveyed because of all the extra research ...