AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Ring Ring

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
564 Views
MightyMoe
(@mightymoe)
Posts: 10689
Member P&R, Founder
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Caller: I need a phone number to call a landowner.

Me: Not really my thing, why would you call here?

Caller: My friend told me to call to find out who owns land I need to cross to get to area 2.

Me: Area 2? What's that?

Caller: Don't you know?

Me: No

Caller: It's a hunt area.

Me: I'm not following.

Caller: Area 2 is east of XYZ River and there is this Wilderness Area I want to hunt in.

ME: There isn't any Wilderness Areas east of said River.

Caller: Yes, there is (maybe it's new, I think I would have heard of it)

Me: Do you know the county, that river crosses three before heading out of state. Did you want to hire me to research this for you? (I figured that would end the call,,,,,,,but no).

Caller: I'll call you back.

Caller 1/2 hour later, area 2 is in Buzzard Breath County.

Me: There for sure isn't any wilderness in Buzzard Breath County.

Caller: I just need a phone number to call the landowner.

Me: Well that's not something I will give you, I don't give out phone numbers of my clients and I've done work for most everyone in that part of the county, try the county website, it's got lots of info.

CLICK

JEESH!!!!


 
Posted : January 22, 2024 9:49 am
Learner
(@learner)
Posts: 219
Member Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Pretty sure my rates would double in Buzzard Breath County....


 
Posted : January 22, 2024 11:58 pm