Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Venue 8 Pro 5000 Series Tablet

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,108 Views
matthew-m-filus
(@matthew-m-filus)
Posts: 223
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Greetings,

I have seen that some are using "consumer" Windows Tablets for Data Collection. I am contemplating a Dell Venue 8 Pro 5000 Series Tablet running SurvPC.

Has anyone run one of these in low-temperature conditions? If so, how low? I realize it is not a rugged unit, but for fair-weather use in a rugged case, it looks as though it may perform satisfactorily.

Any input is most appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt


 
Posted : October 15, 2015 2:56 pm