Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Carlson Survey 2013 OEM

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
848 Views
DeletedUser
(@deleted-user)
Posts: 8340
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Ahh Software.. After my computer crashed and I performed a reinstall of Carlson Survey 2013 with ACAD the coordinate file will no longer remain set when i close the file...everytime I reopen a dwg, I have to reattach the crd file...any help?


 
Posted : November 3, 2014 7:54 am
jph
 jph
(@jph)
Posts: 2331
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Not sure, but maybe it's, Save Drawing INI Files, under the Carlson Configure, General Settings.


 
Posted : November 3, 2014 1:20 pm
DeletedUser
(@deleted-user)
Posts: 8340
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

appreciate the reply but that wasnt it...


 
Posted : November 3, 2014 1:29 pm
ladd-nelson
(@ladd-nelson)
Posts: 738
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I believe this is/was a bug in the early versions of the 2013 OEM product that I believe has been corrected with the current build of the product. My suggestion would be to:

1. Click Help -- About Carlson and check the build number (it is in YYMMDD format) and see if it is earlier than the current July 22, 1013 build).
2. If your installed version is less than than 130722, you can download and install the most current build at Carlson Survey OEM 2013 download page.
3. If the problem still persists with the current build, I'd suggest a call into the Carlson Technical Support staff at +1-606-564-5028.


 
Posted : November 3, 2014 1:41 pm
DeletedUser
(@deleted-user)
Posts: 8340
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

thanks Ladd, I did not see your reply till after I had redownloaded and reinstalled the program..It works as it should now..weird thing is I had only downloaded and installed the version I had about a month ago...thanks again


 
Posted : November 3, 2014 2:08 pm