AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
John
John
@john
Free
Joined: October 20, 2010 4:17 pm
Topics: 72 / Replies: 1207
Reply
RE: Legacy Autocad

@sergeant-schultz C'mon now, how is Autodesk supposed to stay in business if they don't force people to "upgrade" frequently? /S (and yes, the same ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Legacy Autocad

@steven-metelsky Very interesting, thank you. I might try to revive an old version of Acad (if I can find it in the mess).

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Upgrade Questions

Personally, I am not a fan of Win 10. One of my desktop machines (win 7) was force fed 10. Messed the computer up. HATED the interface. HATED force fe...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Legacy Autocad

My guess would be that Acad 2006 is probably not compatible with Win 10. I've seen that before with previous versions of Acad not being compatible wit...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Too much advertising

For those of us who use ad blocking browsers, cruising the internet is considerably more peaceful on the old eyeballs. I don't even get very much spam...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Best/most affordable cad software

Lately, I've checked out DraftSight and NanoCAD. The latter has a free basic version and reasonably priced "professional" versions. DraftSight is now ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Bloody Contractors

Where I work now, we have some truly terrible customers (believe me, that is being very kind calling them "terrible"). The owners believe that we "are...

8 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: What was I doing wrong?

For Dougie's query, I don't think I'd frame things in terms of "right or wrong". I would say "different". Forty three years ago, you were working with...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sent me the wrong TS

At what point do you just accept the upgrade (assuming it is) and just run with it? ??ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Page 1 / 64