AI Assistant
Trimble 4800 GPS Ro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trimble 4800 GPS Rod Battery Charger

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
357 Views
Dan8961
(@dan8961)
Posts: 4
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I've looked all over ebay and can't find one without buying a whole kit.

Trimble part # 31791-00

much appreciated.


 
Posted : April 15, 2015 11:56 am
Joe F
(@joe-f)
Posts: 471
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Dan8961, post: 313046, member: 9781 wrote: I've looked all over ebay and can't find one without buying a whole kit.

Trimble part # 31791-00

much appreciated.

Dan,
did you ever find one of these? I think we may have one with all of our old 4800 receivers and batteries. Let me know if you still need this or any other 4800 receivers, batteries, etc.


 
Posted : January 14, 2016 10:32 am
stlsurveyor
(@stlsurveyor)
Posts: 2513
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I think I have one too, probably the whole set up. Need the GPS units as well?


N10,000, E7,000, Z100.00
PLS - IL, MO, AR, KS, MN, KY

 
Posted : January 14, 2016 11:39 am