AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Joe F
Joe F
@joe-f
Free
Joined: August 18, 2011 1:21 pm
Topics: 27 / Replies: 444
Reply
RE: Trimble 4800 GPS Rod Battery Charger

Dan8961, post: 313046, member: 9781 wrote: I've looked all over ebay and can't find one without buying a whole kit. Trimble part # 31791-00 much appr...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Does a public easement for a road more the fee boundary?

In Arizona, you will find new r/w acquisitions often contain the sentence: "together with any and all of the Grantor's fee interest in and to all of t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ATV or UTV ?

We have a 2006 Polaris Ranger 700 - bench seat with dump bed. We have a DC bracket mounted on the roll cage, and a short pole for the GPS receiver fit...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How Cold is too Cold?

How Cold is too Hot?Wayne - welcome back to Arizona 🙂 I grew up in the southern part of the Adirondacks in upstate NY and came to Arizona in 1977, a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring ring whoopsie

or go sailing.....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble tsc2 self repair

Trimble TSC2 screen replacementWe have used Gulf Instrument Service, Inc - in Harahan, La a few times for TSC2 screen replacement. Cost was $325 + shi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC2/Ranger screen issues

we've gotten a couple TSC2 screens replaced at Gulf Instrument Service Inc., in Louisiana.quick service, $325 + tax + shipping. Just got one back - on...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: work boots

Danner Mountain Light 2 -not cheap - but can be re-soled at least once with real Vibram soles.these are hiking boots, Goretex lined. fwiw - I wear a s...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite Calculator

41cx and 15c for most quick calcs without a program.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying In Mexico

Bob,I'm responding to your post saying anyone who travels in Mexico is crazy - I never mentioned how great it is to live there. I will stand my MY opi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cold Weather Gear - Need Advice

There's simply no substitutionVern -Your post is what I was thinking as I read this posts - I was glad I kept reading until I read yours. I kept think...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying In Mexico

No joke Bob, Mexico is a wonderful place.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8 3 or 4 (difference)

Trimble R8 1,2, 3 or 4 (differences)dshearon -good info there, thanks. If possible, could you show the spec differences between the R8 models 1,2 3 + ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying In Mexico

Bob,I'm curious as to how many days per year you spend in Mexico? Personally, we spend approx. 12 nights per year in Mexico - vacation purposes in bot...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you refurbish monuments?

A lot of "depends" on this situation. Usually start with locating the top of the bar/pipe as it is, taking pictures, then digging down to see where th...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 24