Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
wv-stroj
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:43 pm
Follow
RE: price complaints again
> This property hasn't been surveyed in over 100 years. > in a part of the state where there aren't any surveyors, or many people for that matte...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: ? Giants VS. Tigers 2012 World Series Contest!! ?
Cha changes..Howz about Tigers in 6, with a 2
14 years ago
Forum
RE: ? Giants VS. Tigers 2012 World Series Contest!! ?
Tigers, 5 games, 2
14 years ago
Forum
RE: West Virginia state exam - any insight?
I'm gonna let that go... just this once....;-)
14 years ago
Forum
RE: fixin' to get my beast on...
Me, sorry I'd keep the loaner until.... When they finally call looking for it, say "Oh that guy, sorry he quit, don't know nothing about a loaner" Whe...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: AutoCAD Terrible Problem Unresolved
Have you been here?br>Have you tried the Acad forums? I've gotten a few good answers there from time to time.I usually just "google" the complete erro...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: lost 1/4 acre
So you're trying to find the mystery crapizoid in Wayne County. Good luck with that. Don't really matter where you "put it" as long as no one else can...
14 years ago
Forum