AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
whitey1371
whitey1371
@whitey1371
Free
Joined: June 25, 2015 9:16 am
Last seen: September 3, 2026 6:24 am
Topics: 9 / Replies: 27
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 872
Reply
RE: Carlson Layers

@peter-lothian Intellicad has this. I will try this out because this seems like the best approach. I keep the master dwg on my layers so that I can cr...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 723
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1974
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Attorney emails me today, "you performed an ALTA Survey for such and such and we are needing it updated so that they can get a construction loan." Oka...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 & 5603 Robotic Total Stations

Are either of these still available?

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: CARLSON BRX7 TILT IMU

Hello, I'm writing today to inform your members that are using a Carlson BrX7 and SurvCE/PC 6.15.?ÿ Over two weeks ago I discovered a malfunction in ...

4 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1067
Reply
Forum
Reply
RE: X91Base/Rover Setup

@acd-surveyor just sent you a private message

6 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 927
Topic
Replies: 53
Views: 2152
Reply
Reply
RE: Leica Disto - which one?

I got the D1 recently for around $99. It has Bluetooth capabilities and syncs with the app on your phone, but like you I don't need all that hoopla. J...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

I also really like those Columbia long sleeved fishing shirts. Nice and thin but they have great coverage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

www.tilley.com. Can't go wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TSCe, how to get the data out...

I may have one of those 25 pin connectors Jimmy mentioned. I'll check when I get back to the office. If it's there you can have it. Sent from my iPhon...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson survey gnss

mattb, post: 417265, member: 8629 wrote: What are people's experiences and feelings about Carlson SURVEY GNSS?I need to purchase some post processing ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyor 2 Battery Life Indicator Problem

Mark Silver, post: 408735, member: 1087 wrote: Here is a shortcut for updating the firmware on a Surveyor2 (actually and DC):1. Copy the entire 'SurvC...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 2