AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
whh114
whh114
@whh114
Free
Joined: February 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 29
Reply
RE: Control Points Using GPS and Total Station

You are setting two GNSS points at either end of the traverse on the grid.?ÿ Then you are traversing on the ground.?ÿ Now you have two different datum...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1140
Reply
RE: Buying my first time robotic total station - Trimble S5 or Spectra Focus 35 or...?

I have been using a Spectra Precision Focus 30 for 6 years now, and it does not have an electronic prism, but I really have not had a problem with the...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 501
Reply
RE: County ROW easement

In Georgia, if the County's title to the roadway arose by dedication, express or implied, it is presumed that the County acquired only an easement.?ÿ ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Curvature of the ellipsoid

Latitude 39 47 51.72 Azimuth 265 23 37.9 Radius in Prime Vertical: 6386901.672 m Radius in Meridian: 6361593.227 m Gaussian mean radius: Rg = 6374...

6 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Monitoring - Establishing Control

I once monitored a bridge that got hit by the 2009 storm in Georgia with a two-lane highway.?ÿ?ÿ I began in May 2012 and ended in February 2013 with 7...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: My control is WAY off of orthophotos, why?

From the information that you provided, you are using two different datums (NAD83 and NAD27).?ÿ You would have to convert the NAD27 to NAD83 and that ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Vacate Right-of-Way Problem

I placed this image here ( I hope it is legible) of an actual public road vacation to the two property owners (in this case a father and son). You can...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

As surveyors, we show location, and as the legal description so describes, subject to occupancy rights that ripen into legal rights by the various doc...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GNSS Survey question

I would go ahead and set your additional point and then you have 5 total points which will give you additional redundancy for both horizontal and vert...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Does any one here know of a successful prosecution for destruction of a survey monument?

I don't know of any successful prosecutions here in Georgia.?ÿ I came across this ROW monument while traversing.?ÿ The home owner can add it to the ga...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MDB files

I run two older Leica GPX 1230 units and I post-process the MDB files with Carlson SurveyGNSS.?ÿ It's a very affordable program and powerful (under $2...

7 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 93
Views: 4089
Reply
RE: Grid to Ground

Thanks to everyone who replied. Got some great information.

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 589
Reply
RE: Closure for Technical Standards

A. You Want To Calculate Your Positional ToleranceThanks everyone. I have decided to use GPS in the field and then I'll get a loop and get the closur...

13 years ago
Page 1 / 3