Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 11, 2026 10:06 am
Last seen: October 11, 2026 10:06 am
Follow
RE: BLM Manual of Survey Instructions - 1973
Sure! That would be great. 🙂
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Don’t stop digging until you find it
There's always gut instinct, too. If I really thought it would/should/could be there, I kept digging. Can't count enough on my available digits how ma...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: BLM Manual of Survey Instructions - 1973
p>And if anyone has any helpful public domain documents you'd like to share, please feel free to add them to our Documents section. 😊
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello from Massachusetts
Welcome, Tony! Thank you for joining us. 🤠
3 years ago
Forum
RE: New member from NY
Welcome and thank you for joining us! 😎
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Lloyd Savage, PLS of Sublimity, Oregon
Lloyd was the guy that hired me at ODOT many years ago. He tried real hard to groom me for his position so he could retire. I could only tolerate ODOT...
3 years ago
Forum
RE: STOLEN PROPERTY REPORT FOR THE LAND SURVEYING COMMUNITY
@lurker oops! I've updated the original post to add the photo.
3 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 7
Views: 1682