AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: PDF to TIFF

Agreed, IrfanView is great for all kinds of conversions.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New rig

@jimcox haha we use that term here in the same way but I'm old school and still think of a transmission first.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New rig

@jimcox 351C V8 (5.4L) and a 6-speed tranny

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New rig

Thanks! Mechanic says it's been well-loved, and everything looks great.

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 608
Reply
RE: Reminding myself how much I like fieldwork...

Except that day you have to climb down into the sewer manhole and play with the white cockroaches.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: It's not just a job...it's an adventure

Wow! I love reading these types of surveying adventures. Thank you for sharing!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SE OK checking in

Welcome! 😁 Also, thank you for moving us up from the 666 posts in this forum. Whew! 😉😅

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor recommendation in Hilo, Hawaii

I have a website client at-- However, I'm not sure if he works on the Big Island. Can't hurt to ask though!

3 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1290
Page 18 / 304