AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Warren Smith
Warren Smith
@warren-smith
Free
Joined: May 28, 2015 4:15 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 825
Reply
RE: Origins of Lead and Tack/Tag

Probably promulgated by the Star Drill Company - and the Acme Lead Co ...Could be a holdover from mining applications.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Kevin Samuel, post: 420741, member: 96 wrote: I think FrancisH might be TDD.I've been mulling over his alter ego as well. His tactics seem eerily fami...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Remote Points of Beginning

There is Swartzwald v Cooley, 39 Cal.App.2d 306 (1940). While it deals with a point of beginning at a mean high tide line, there is a more specific c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Okie pic from the field

And Howard Johnson's orange roof on his outhouse. (From Blazing Saddles).

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Quit claim/vacation process

The three public agencies could certainly enter into an agreement to everyone's satisfaction. Caltrans is well versed in structuring these when alter...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Quit claim/vacation process

If the County still has jurisdiction over the public right of way (it is still in unincorporated territory, right?), a public hearing to determine if ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Busy out there?

Here in California, the Legislature has enacted amendments to our Subdivision Map Act over the past 10 years to automatically extend approval of tenta...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 170 year encroachment

I'd say some rights have ripened.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo blunder

20,000 times over the years? I've told you a million times not to exaggerate. 😎

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Minority Clients

A minority of my clients pay their invoice in a timely manner.

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

Among the elements of a QBS document is local knowledge. In the overall weighting, it can be appropriate to skew it toward the high side under specifi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Carhartt Introduces Rugged Work Thong

All I can think of is chafe.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Manager wants offsets so he can pull in the corners!?!

Mea culpa - I misunderstood the situation.Property corners - not basin corners [face palm]

10 years ago
Page 12 / 42