AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
vern
vern
@vern
Free
Joined: November 13, 2011 6:45 pm
Topics: 85 / Replies: 1429
Reply
RE: What is it?

First guess, Hole punch for large plan sets? My best guess is a salesman sample of survey pipe caps that somebody sharpened to use as my first guess.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the bearing?

I'm a bit late to the party but my observation is that the west line of the subdivision is due north. I can't read the dimension on the north line of ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for all solo operators

If it's the stress you are looking for I can offer 5 figures and plenty of stress. ???? ???? ?????ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GSA Vehicles

I have one (1989 Suburban) but I didn't buy it intentionally as a GSA. I bought from a private seller and then found out it was an old forest service ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Spiral curve spreadsheet

Thanks Norm! Now I won't have to break out the 48 every time I need a quick spiral calc.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

I haven't yet, I need some information from him first before I poke the bear.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Almost new COMNAV T300

pictures? does it come with a controller?

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: What kind tree is this?

In a few days you will have some fresh leaves to look at, but judging from all the old oak leaves on the ground........

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC3 HARD DISK ICON

Posted by: Iceman When I was in the field, my practice was to reboot my TSC 3 every Monday morning. Seemed to alleviate any problems. That sounds like...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Commitments

Jim in AZ, That is pretty much the frustration that caused this thread.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1063
Reply
RE: An Exciting Announcement

Sorry I'm a couple days late but does this mean we get P&R back? Professionals and Realtors.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Site" Survey quirk

I suspect you are hatching an unclosed polygon.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side Work as Independent Contractor for other company

Does you father own the company and or equipment? If not, then you need to clear it with somebody else. As a manager of a survey department I would ne...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 76