Trimble Business Center — Have confidence in your data. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Using Trimble TDC60...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Using Trimble TDC600 and JUNO T41 as handheld gps device for pedestrian survey

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
1,397 Views
tonyduky
(@tonyduky)
Posts: 47
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Hello!

?ÿ

For an archaeological pedestrian survey I have a Trimble TDC600 and a Juno T41.

I would like to use them to record our tracks on the field but without using their rovers.

I guess It could be done creating a new survey type but I can't manage to find the right setup.

I know this would be easier just using handheld garmin devices but for some reason we could not get those...

Thanks a lot for your help!

?ÿ

?ÿ


 
Posted : January 18, 2023 4:15 am
rover83
(@rover83)
Posts: 2342
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

It's been a while since I have set up something like this, but I am pretty sure that you just need to make sure the internal antenna (auxiliary) is set in the Connections menu, and then set up the survey style:

?ÿ

Under the Rover Options, change the Survey Type to PP Kinematic, and the Antenna Type to Controller Internal. Might as well do the same for Base Options too, so it really doesn't matter how you designate the recevier.

Then you'll be able to use the Continuous Topo option to observe tracks/paths with the controller only.


 
Posted : January 18, 2023 7:41 am