AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Timberwolf
Timberwolf
@timberwolf
Free
Joined: October 9, 2015 4:37 am
Topics: 0 / Replies: 72
Reply
RE: Error in Survey?

222 supposed to be 322 maybe? What scale is that at?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

My elderly Mother-in Law gets these calls and even though we reassure her, she is scared to death many times by these jerks. I've got a nice sharp bru...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner by common report...

Had a similar issue this week, only on ours, it actually helped everything we looked at. Always makes you happy to find a 36" blazed oak that had appa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My interesting week

Nate, I always love your posts. They are always informative, and make me a little homesick as well. Keep em coming!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that make me glad to be retiring

I was stopped and questioned by police while working across the public street from the passport office once! They are pretty serious about that stuff,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors 15 seconds of Fame - Alabama Beach Mansion

Andy Bruner, post: 370247, member: 1123 wrote: Tacky Jack's (the original on the water) only for breakfast. The Farmer's Omelet is worth the trip. I...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors 15 seconds of Fame - Alabama Beach Mansion

Dave Karoly, post: 370201, member: 94 wrote: That is an ugly wall. Yes sir, it is. You should see it in its full glory along with all the nice beach ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors 15 seconds of Fame - Alabama Beach Mansion

Oh wow! That is in the neighborhood where we stay every summer! Two years ago, I got the caretaker (who is an employee of the State of Alabama) to giv...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: bad robot topo shots

They were in angle offset mode and they didn't take the angle right, first. My guess.

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Minimum Standards Monument

I have done something like that for a temporary traverse point, but a boundary corner!?! Wow.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Lots versus Land Lots

I haven't heard of a "Land Lot" in Alabama.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Number of people sitting for PS Exam

This is a very sore subject for me personally. In my late 40's I decided to make a change in my life and become a surveyor, for several reasons. Some ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oklahoma surveyor involved with geocaching

I geocache under the handle of QuartzCachers. If she remembers the geocaching handle, I can look it up.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Getaway Driveway

Before I went back to school to become a surveyor, I spent 21 years building custom cabinetry and woodwork in Arkansas. We have built walk through cab...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Topo with 10' Grid

That seems like overkill, especially if you are shooting breaklines. We always do line work (top of bank, toe, flowline, breaklines, back of curb, fac...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Bearing Basis Note

Where's that "scratching my head" icon when you need it...

11 years ago
Page 2 / 4