Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Its incredible the mapping claims made by these "drone companies". Drone technology is all the rave right now, so anyone with a few grand is buying o...
leegreen, post: 394081, member: 2332 wrote: Small data sets are free. I pay a yearly fee for Sketchfab account.I was going to test out Sketchfab and t...
Phenomenal! Good to see a real world dataset from someone other than the people selling the technology. Is sketchfab a free service or do you need to...
leegreen, post: 394042, member: 2332 wrote: Yes, I use Pix4D. For stock piles and irregular shapes with a lot of relief the point clouds is very good....
leegreen, post: 394027, member: 2332 wrote: For stockpiles I'd recommend getting Pix4D, which creates a point cloud. I not sure if Datugram3d creates ...
ssorcbor, post: 356024, member: 1963 wrote: I wasn't sure what a .m00 file was so I Googled it. One of the results was an old SurveyorConnect thread....
Loyal, post: 355988, member: 228 wrote: Yes... Usually for one of the above stated reasons. RINEX files are highly formatted, and it doesn't take much...
So in this situation, it would be reasonable for the surveyor to suggest the parties come together on a boundary line agreement, maybe a few courses r...
With the scanner I get all kinds of random questions. The one that really sticks out to me though, was from a woman in her 50's driving a black Merce...
"According to the Federal Aviation Administration, every inch above the tip of your grass blades is the governmentÛªs jurisdiction." This is appallin...
I found loppers to be to slow. Brush hooks are unstoppable and can even take down trees. Well worth the extra bulk. The best part is the looks you ...
I use Cyclone (Leica) for registration and then for most processing. Using software that can utilize a 3D monitor really makes the processing easier...
And by the way, Randy Layhe may be the greatest 'alias' ever since Ricky uses it as an alias in the show. I've been inspired and am now tempted to c...